NVQ Level 2 in fire stopping
NVQ Level 2 NVQ Level 2 in Fire Stopping (Passive Fire Protection)
£750 + VAT (registration fee included)
If you are an experienced Passive Fire Stopper who wants to get a Skilled Worker BLUE CSCS Card.
Contact us today and get qualified in NVQ Level 2 in Fire Stopping (Passive Fire Protection).
The NVQ Level 2 in Fire Stopping (Passive Fire Protection) qualification is for experienced passive firestoppers that have a good working knowledge of their trade.
To get this NVQ you will be able to demonstrate two of the following skills:
- Identify and safely use the access equipment such as podium, tower or scissor lift
- Install fire rated walls
- Install fire rated ceilings
- Install dry cladding
- Applying intrumescent coatings
- Install fire stopping
- Install cavity barriers
- Applying non-reactive spray coatings
- Install fire resisting timber door sets
This will get you a Skilled Worker (Blue) CSCS Card.